Saturday, May 5, 2007

Stop believing the Lies!

So many times I have believed my own lies. I have listened to my own "understanding" of a situation, only to realize that I was believing a lie - contrary to God's truth. I had a dear friend email me with a prayer request concerning the pain she was having in her back. She has struggled with back pain for years and is overwhelmed with the pain and the struggle to get her life back to "normal." She said she was depressed. That is believing a lie - believing that your situation is much too big for God. We become depressed when we are overly impressed with our own circumstances. To overcome depression we must become impressed with who God is and that He is able to do immeasurably more that we can even fathom. Ephesians 3:20. Each day I must have an attitude adjustment. I must stop believing my lies and start believing God's truth. That my friends is why God's word, hidden in my heart, is my lifeline to a truth- filled day. Here is to a day filled with God's truth.

Keep Feasting on His Word!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment