Sunday, June 24, 2007

Get a grip!

There are five steps that I use to secure God's Word in my life. When I am consistent in doing these five things God's Word gets a grip on my heart, as I get a grip on His Word!

Memorize - Memorize the Word consistently and manned with a plan! Psalm 119:11; Romans 12:2

Meditate - Chew on the Word and ponder its meaning. Psalm 1:2-3

Mobilize- Prove the Word true in your life by doing what it says! James 1:22

Mark- Keep a journal of how God has marked your life through His Word. Jeremiah 15:16

Momentum- Review often what God has done through persistent review. (Review a verse for 100 days!) Hebrews 2:1;

I will be sharing more about how to live these steps out in the days ahead. Remember that it is all about knowing God, allowing Him to change you through that knowledge and then sharing Him with others.

In His Grip!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment